Monday 29 November 2010

McKeith clashes with Ryder on challenge

http://i1.cdnds.net/10/45/M/reality_tv_iac_gillian_01.jpgGillian McKeith has clashed with Shaun Ryder on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here.

The pair embarked on a Celebrity Chest challenge, where they had to enter a freezing pool to find the correct keys to release the chest. However, McKeith's fear of water appeared to irritate the Happy Mondays singer.

As they completed the task, Ryder told her: "Shut up, don't irritate me again please. You're a f**king irritating woman - that's why I speak to you like that. You say nasty things all the time, your tone - everything. The way you speak to everyone."

They managed to release the chest, but McKeith told Ryder to leave as they continued to row.

Speaking afterwards, he said: "I try not to lose my temper, and I did, and my mouth was horrible. I'll probably get a smack in the nose for it from my dad but she would try the patience of a saint."

He continued: "She's just rude and she's said some rude things to the girls. It's alright for her to say things, put people down or talk to them like s**t, which she does. Yet you give it to her and she can't take it."

McKeith said: "I don't understand him at all. I don't think I've ever met someone like him ever in my life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment