Friday 26 November 2010

Sheryl Gascoigne Voted Off I'm A Celebrity

Sheryl Gascoigne has become the first camper to be voted off I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out Of Here!
The former WAG, who was up against Happy Mondays frontman Shaun Ryder, Gillian McKeith, Dom Joly and The X Factor star Stacey Solomon, lost out in last night's public vote.
After leaving the jungle, Sheryl told Ant & Dec all about her experience in the camp, stating: "It wasn't that bad. There's only so much damp and darkness and rain and wet towels you can take, [but] I am pleased [to be out]."
http://www.mtv.co.uk/files/imagecache/300x225/files/2010/11/26/wenn3116943.jpgSheryl, who is tipping Stacey to be crowned Queen of the jungle, added: "The last three or four days with the rain and the prison experience wasn't good, but yeah, I enjoyed it."
Gascoigne also claimed that she had no idea why TV nutritionist McKeith decided to take part in the show, following the 51-year old's collapse after repeatedly being voted to complete the grim bushtucker trials. 
Sheryl stated: "I really don't believe she knew what she was getting into. She said she'd never seen the show. She was absolutely so mad about being covered in bugs."
"Everyone else would have gone along and got on with it, but it's entertaining to watch her... She has a huge phobia of it all. I don't know why she came on this show."
Meanwhile, Gillian's daughter Skylar McKeith-Magaziner, has urged her mum to leave the show, admitting she is worried about her mother's health and "erratic behaviour."
The 16-year old told the Daily Mail: "To be honest, I would rather my mum comes out now rather than stay in that jungle."
"I want her out so that I know she is okay. It's not nice to see her like this. I am missing her like mad. I am worried about her and I hope she is okay."

0 comments:

Post a Comment